yogaaccessories.com has the WORST customer service I have EVER encountered.I bought a rope necklace from this company that was very cheaply made.

Their return police states; "We pride ourselves on our very customer-friendly return policy. If you are in any way disappointed with a product you ordered, we'll replace it or refund your money, simply contact us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you receive an item that was damaged in transit or is defective please notify us within 5 days of receiving the item. We would gladly provide a replacement at no charge and arrange to have the defective item(s) picked up." I followed their policy to the letter!

I returned the necklace to them with insurance and the RMA # they provided to me after many failed attempts of trying to reach customer service by phone call. They received my return in a few days according to the USPS. After 13 days of hearing nothing from Yoga Accessories I figured it was time to call them to find out what was going on with my return order. I tried calling their customer service many, many times and no one would answer the phone.

Finally after numerous attempts to reach customer service, I finally got lucky by choosing on their phone menu to "place an order" and someone answered the phone. She said she would look into it and phone me or e mail me with the results! Well, guess what? I never received a phone call or an e mail.

I tried calling them again but no one would answer the phone until I used the "place an order" selection on their phone menu. She told me the exact thing about checking into my order and calling me back or e mailing me as the other person did before. Well, this time I informed this lady that I was going to contact PayPal to start a case against them. Thank God I paid them using PayPal.

Funny, after threatening them with PayPal, I received my refund.

I will NEVER deal with Yoga Accessories again!!YOU have been warned!!!!

Had an Experience with YogaAccessories?

Comments